Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quite a bit of news.

Well, it's finally December. I apologize for not posting on here for a while, but I've been quite busy for a while. The end of the first semester is approaching for me as of the time I'm writing this, and for the next couple of weeks before Winter Break starts, I am going to have quite a bit of work to do as well as finals to take care of (a college final this Friday, December 12 as well as my high school finals the next week). However, the good news is that after that's all over, I have Winter Break for several weeks! =D

That's not it, either. Recently, I began working on....omg... Super Mario: Atonement Episode 1!!! I have figured out enough of the plot to get the series started, but don't expect Episode 1 to be insanely epic, I'm just making it help set up the plot for the rest of the series. However, I don't intend it to be bad, so don't be TOO disappointed. I also might make some sort of Christmas video for this year, but I don't expect it to be a 10 minute long one, probably a Mario Short or something like that.

1 comment:

HyperCorruption said...

Hope you do well on your finals. ;)