Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I FINALLY beat Mario & Luigi 3!

Well, I was kinda late at doing so, but I finally beat the game. It's damn awesome, but the ending dissapointed me a bit, though.... it seemed like it was rushed to me, and the final boss was pathetically easy with Special Attacks (although I'm fighting him again using only solo attacks, and it's definitely more of a challenge). Oh well, the rest of the game was awesome and I was really glad that I pre-ordered it. Anyone else have this game, or beaten it as well?

4 comments:

Pixlking said...

I'm playing Superstar Saga right now (emulator >.>), but I plan to by this one too because it got 91% in an Austrian video game magazine. Do you have to play the other ones too to be able to follow the story?

ChaosSonic said...

@Pixl:

Well, not really. I don't see a flow in events or any mention of previous games. Though with this one I'm sure Superstar Saga would be a reference point. That being said I haven't even played M&L 3 yet. I'm poor. :'(

ACDCGAMER said...

For the third game, there is a sidequest that relates to the Shroobs in Partners in Time, but that's really it.

Juvortus said...

It sounds like this is a good game. I'll put it on my "I want this" list. :3