Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So, I guess my podcast series has kicked off.

After coming up with the idea last month, it finally came to reality when I made the first two episodes about two weeks ago, and to tell you the truth, while it could be better, I've had a lot of fun doing this so far. If I have time, I will make Episode 3 (which I hope is insanely awesome) sometime this weekend, hopefully on Friday. What do you guys think? Please comment any suggestions or feedback you may have, that would be greatly appreciated! :D

3 comments:

Pixlking said...

Something like...asking for your opinion (or advice) via YouTube PMs or comments, and you answering during the podcast would be nice.

ACDCGAMER said...

That's why I already have a "Reader Q&A" section up, where you can email me questions that can be answered on the podcast. You can send your questions via email to acdcprogcast@hotmail.com!

Van Pucc said...

It needs to be longer :D. Other than that the 5 episodes which are currently up are wicked