Sunday, November 16, 2008

Camping

Well, I went camping over the weekend... hopefully for the last time this year, although I had a pretty good time over the weekend. You see, if you didn't know, I went camping a billion times over the summer (I'm not trying to exaggerate. That's what it seemed like to me), and in turn I got VERY tired of it. Anyways, I played Metroid Prime 3 for a bit, but I played Paper Mario a lot and started a new file on Paper Mario 2, so I'll be playing that for the time being.

2 comments:

Pixlking said...

New challenges make Paper Mario 2 better the second time you play it. Try beating the game, let's say, with 20 HP.

ACDCGAMER said...

lol, I recently saw one of Shadowkirby2007's videos when he fought Bonetail. He only had like 15 HP, I'm not sure how much FP he had, but he had a shitload of BP.