Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Super Mario: Atonement info

Well, since you guys have been all excited about Super Mario: Atonement, I felt that you guys should know more about it, as I haven't really shown that much information about it. In any case, here is some more information about the series:

1.) Atonement will be a direct sequel to Dark Omen, taking place around 2-3 years after Mario and company defeated the Dark Army. It will possibly be the last chapter of the series as well, but don't worry, I'll come up with something else if I am to finish the Super Mario series.

2.) Yes, you did see Solid Snake. He will be a new and major character in Atonement, giving the Super Mario series a Metroid and Metal Gear theme to it. I also plan on adding another major character to the series, although it's someone that I've made up myself.

3.) I might have to put Re-AMPed on hiatus again. I've kind of lost hope in making Episode 20 (although I will release it sometime in the future, don't worry) for now due to how awesome I think that Atonement will be, and I think that I'm better known for making my adventure/drama series rather than my bloopers now.

4.) I'm not sure on how many episodes long Atonement will be. I do plan on making it at least as long as Dark Omen, but I don't want to make it TOO long.

5.) I understand that Luigi didn't seem to have that big of a role in Dark Omen, so to make up for that, I plan on making Luigi a very important character in Atonement. Who knows, you might actually see Weegee as well! =O

Well, that's all the information I can think of off of the top of my head right now, and now you guys know a little bit more about my upcoming series. If I have any more updates to let you guys know about, then I'll post them in the future.

1 comment:

Pixlking said...

Yay, looking forward to it.