Sunday, November 23, 2008

Whoa!

Well, it seems that Machinima liked my latest episode of my Mario Shorts series, because they uploaded it onto their YouTube channel, although I've already put it on YouTube. I had no idea they did this until Megaman765 told me, but I'm extremely happy and excited that they did that!!! My only complaints are that they didn't put the creator's name (me) in the description, and the title is wrong... oh well. It's gotten pretty good feedback, but, like the other Super Mario 64 movies Machinima has put on YouTube, there are a bunch of Halo, WoW, Gears of War, etc. fanboys who think that it's utter shit. They need to fucking realize that Machinima is finally trying something different, and that Halo isn't the only good machinima out there... >_>

Click Here to watch the video and all of those comments those assholes made. =D

No comments: