Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just something to say about the Super Mario series.

Okay guys, I know a lot of you are fans of my Super Mario series (I might call the full series something else, but who knows), but I just have something to say. It is NOT a blooper/comedy series. It is NOT a drama series. Yes, I use a hint of drama and comedy in the series, but does it make it a series of those certain genres? No. Gran Torino has a lot of funny stuff in it, but it's still considered a drama movie. So what kind of genre is the Super Mario series considered then?

Well, since I made the series, I'll just tell you that the Super Mario series (more noticeable in Dark Omen) is of the action/epic genre, which I think it identifies perfectly with. Why? Well, it has a lot of action sequences in it, and has a very grand feeling to it, as Mario, Luigi and company have and will embark on large adventures in Corruption, Dark Omen, and in Atonement. I hope this clears up any confusion, but if you think I'm wrong, go ahead and tell me, but you'd better back up your claim with some proof. =D

No comments: