Saturday, January 3, 2009

YouTube apparently hates my Re-AMPed series.

Ok, I am getting REALLY pissed off now because YouTube has decided to block more of my Re-AMPed episodes. Here is the list of episodes that have been blocked, which I will update in case that more episodes get blocked in the future, which is likely:

Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 9
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Christmas Special

Well, that's it so far, but it's a whole bunch of episodes, almost HALF of the ones that I uploaded. These are also over a year old, which is fucking ridiculous! If I happen to keep putting my videos on YouTube, I am AT LEAST putting the Re-AMPed series on DailyMotion or somewhere else for you guys to enjoy. I am very sorry that these videos are becoming unavailable now, but apparently you can't put up other people's work anymore, even if you're not using it for infringing purposes. STUPID FUCKING COPYRIGHT LAWS!!! If I wasn't supposed to do that in the first place, then why the fuck did my video stay on YouTube for A YEAR before it was removed?! How come other people's videos are still up when they're doing the same God damn thing, huh?! If they're doing the wrong thing too, then Evolution of Dance should be taken of YouTube. Oh wait! It has almost 110 million views, and it would hurt YouTube's popularity and fame if it was taken off! I have a VERY strong feeling that YouTube only cares about themselves-to be more specific, their money and their popularity, then their own users, who YouTube actually needs to maintain their huge status. Fuck you, YouTube!!!

2 comments:

HyperCorruption said...

I hear ya. Ever since Google took over, Youtube has gone straight to hell.

Jeagle said...

I don't blame you. And I think you're exactly right. YouTube just cares about popularity, not their viewers... Up yours YouTube!