Wednesday, January 7, 2009

News!

I have uploaded all 6 of my Mario Shorts episodes onto YouTube, and 2 of them (the other 4 were accepted a short time later) have been accepted as CreativeContent so far, meaning...

I AM NOW A MOTIONMAKER ON DAILYMOTION!!!!

Now, you may be thinking: "What in the holy hell is ACDC talking about?" Well, being a MotionMaker enhances the limits of your videos. No longer do you have to upload a video that's 150mb or less, you can now upload videos up to 1GB large as well as 20 minutes long (although this is also the case if you're not a MotionMaker), and even longer than that if it becomes accepted as CreativeContent! So what does this mean?

It gives me the opportunity to upload even LONGER videos. No more of that 11 minute bullshit that YouTube allows, I can make and upload 15-20 minute episodes of Atonement now if I want to!!! I still don't know if I WILL make them that long or not, but I'm really considering doing so. =D

1 comment:

Jeagle said...

Awesome to hear dude!

I'm just wondering how you have 3 Reactions (now 4 from Yours Truly) and I rarely get one. :/